I can finally post my layout for the first ever Pinoyscrapbookers Round Robin Challenge. And how cool is it that the challenge was featured in the Scrappin' Mom's Scrapbytes E-zine! Please visit the site here to see the creativity that spanned for almost 6 months!
It's just today that I read the whole article regarding for the Challenge and I almost fell in my chair when I read my name as a special mention. In a way, Ria was right - I was always almost called by my teachers not because I was an out-of-the-box thinker but because I was really talkative... haha... Thanks to those who have appreciated my interpretation. I'm looking forward to the next challenge! And kudos to everyone who have participated.




Materials: Patterned Papers: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Luxe Designs; Cardstock: Bazzill; Alpha Stickers: American Crafts; Stamps: October Afternoon & Technique Tuesday; Stamping Ink: Technique Tuesday and Tsukineko; Ribbon: Maya Road; Rhinestones: Kaiser Crafts; Thread: DMC; Pen: Zig; Others: staple wire and foam dots.

No comments: