Crazy Love

9:53 PM | 2 Comments

Finally opened and played with the March SC kit. I realized I haven't really made a layout of my brother and his wife.. I love these photos because it captured how they really are.. crazy! Haha... Love them both..


Some close-ups

I love the mix of the colors in this kit.. However, I admit that at first with all the papers and embellishments in front of me, I found myself stumped for a while. But I did get a lot of inspiration from the gallery.
Can I just say that the Doodlebug alphas rrrockk! Haha..


Scallops are hot! I mixed tiny scallops and medium scallops and just dotted the edges of the medium scallops 'coz... well, coz I just wanted to :)

Additional material I used are Robin's Nest pebbles (love, love these!), Making Memories tiny alpha stickers and Maya Road clear ribbons (they feel like those clear bra straps - rubbery and stretchy - so cool!).

2 comments:

salme said...

Cool layout! Made the photos stand out!

Christine said...

Hey Pearl! love what you did with that kit!