This is something I made for the Label Tulip anniversary challenge. I paid homage to Leena Loh because I really love her work..

reasons to smile


Materials - Patterned papers: My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, Autumn Leaves; Chipboard alpha: Chatterbox; Stamp: Autumn Leaves; Stamping Ink: Versafine & Tim Holtz; Flourish and glitter: Doodlebug Designs; Mirror: Heidi Swapp; Paint: Making Memories; Die cut felt: Prima; Others: Stickles and American Crafts pen

I am loving Heather Bailey so much! Love the vibrant print and color. The new stamps of Autumn Leaves are just as gorgeous. I'm churning more layouts using these products.

I also started a couple of layouts using the SEI Poppy line... Love those as well - the reds and the blues and silvers.. And they have a paper named Pearl! How very cool is that? :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute LOs- I'll have to ggolge heather Bailey-I've not heard of her

jothescrapaddict said...

i love love all you layouts ==== permission to take inspiration from them -- i love it !