Catslife Press Stamps are sooo cool! And they are available in a LSS here.
Below are the some of the stamps I have.. so far.. These are unmounted stamps.
MWL has some of the seals, 'original', 'limited edition', 'handmade art', date & labels, crowns and birds stamps.
Price range are: B - PHP150; C - PHP190; D - PHP230; E - PHP270; F - PHP300; G - PHP340; H - PHP380
And for PHP20/stamp, I can EZ Mount these babies for you so you can use it with your acrylic block!
Sorry for the crappy pictures...
Made By


Exhibit A
-I've used this stamp in several of my layouts coz it's catchy..
Limited Edition Scrapbook


Handmade Art By



Official Scrapbook By


Imagine


Prices of the stamps are the retail price from the store.. What's in it for me is if I buy on Tuesdays, I get double stamps in my Scrapaholics Anonymous Card.. Which means that I will be closer to becoming a Scrapaholics for Life member... Yay!
If you're interested, email me the code of the item you are looking for (visit www.catslifepress.com to see the stamps) at pjrigonanatyahoodotcom. Payment details will be pm-ed to you as well..
Thanks...

No comments: