I must admit that I am a Trendy New Arrival Thursday fan of MWL.. Actually, I also visit every Tuesday for double stamps in my membership card.. But trips to MWL every Thursday is so worth it! I try to limit my spending to not more than S$30 on every visit (no matter what day it is).. But I found myself spending just a wee bit more yesterday because the new stuff they have in the store are just too damn irresistible...

BG Figgy Pudding
This is the new Christmas Line from Basic Grey.. It was not til I got home to look at the papers again that I realized that this line is actually double sided! How cool is that? I think BG has never done this before...

Don't you find the name of the line funny? In my head, I keep thinking it's Fidgy Widgy...


MM {note}Worthy
Dainty is the word to best describe this line from Making Memories.. When I read MWL's blog for the new releases, this was one of the reasons why I thought the trip was worth taking (actually from the office, it's just a 10 minute or so bus ride).. And boy was I right! I'm a sucker for ledger paper and this line was no exception..



* I'm thinking of selling half the contents of the MM glitter die cuts.. If anybody is interested, please leave a comment in this post.. Total of 30 die cuts for PHP190.

MME Out and About
I love MME! And they have kits 1 & 2.. And they have two more racks of more paper, transparencies and embellishments..


After offering to buy the CLP stamps for my super scrappy kababayans in MNL, Sharon of MWL was kind enough to let me hang around the counter to ask her about the stamps... They have the brochure of available stamps but she is not sure if all the stamps in the brochure are still available.. She told me that it would be better if I copied the codes from the mini drawers for the stamps B-E and browse the box for the G-H.. She was astonished to see the long list I have of the stamps wanted in Manila (paging Tin and Phylline...). And I was influencing Marix (halatang mga addict sa scrapbooking noh?) to buy some because the stamps are so cute.. Thanks to Sharon and Sweech for the help! So I already made a list with images of the stamps available and it's already uploaded at the PS and SE files sections..

** Pics are lifted from MWL's website. To see more of their new arrivals, click here.

3 comments:

sHerLy said...

hi pearl! im interested with the mm glitter diecuts can i half with you? also i checked the MWL website, pwede ba magorder din ng new arrival nila of northworthy paperline as well as the mm glitter glue? just want to know thanks!

Benga said...

hala mega shopping ka pala tlga nun! I'm still contemplating on the stamps, thanks for showing me =)

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Hi Pearl! Ayun "nahanap" na kita ulit! I've been wondering why you haven't posted anything on your blog. You moved to a "new house" na pala! Ang dami mong na-shop ha! I'd love to see your new layouts. And also, I'd love to see your daisy bucket layouts (I saw daisy bucket pps before here hehehe).-Pia