So I am not just doing scrap shopping I am actually doing something about the stuff I have bought.
I just finished doing a minibook using the new Basic Grey Figgy Pudding 6x6 pad. I also love the chipboard albums of BG. Finally, I am able to complete a minibook! And I am getting a hang of it.. I think I'm going to do some more of these projects.

Here's a few snap shots:




Materials used:

Chipboard Album, Patterned Papers, Rub-ons, Letter Stickers: Basic Grey; Chipboard Numbers: American Crafts; Transparency: Hambly; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; Ribbons: May Arts & 7Gypsies; Thread: DMC & Kreinik; Stamps: Fontwerks, Cats Life Press, Autumn Leaves; 7Gypsies, October Afternoon; Inks: Technique Tuesday; Flower: Prima; Pens: Staedler & Uniball Signo; Others: Stickles, star rhinestone.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi, Pearl! That is one gorgeous mini album!!! May I ask how much 1 kit of figgy pudding is over there? ty

Au Lim said...

ey!!! ganda ng minibooks!!! always inggit ako sa ganyan kasi i haven't made one yet...this is an inspiration :-D