Please whisper a short prayer for our dear friend, Joel Mendoza, who passed away due to heart failure. He was my one of brother's barkada. I have known Joel for almost 17 years, my brother and his group of friends practically grew up together. Joel's house was the headquarters of my brother Hem and his friends and I would often be at his house to fetch the gang when they are out playing basketball or jamming (they have a rock/cover band) or to borrow/return his drum set. A few hours before he died, their group of friends including my brother were at his place for a mini reunion. So I can just imagine the devastation they are feeling right now upon hearing his demise. Joel, wherever you are, thanks for the memories.. We know that you are in God's kingdom playing your drums and shooting some hoops.. Keep an eye on usf rom up there.. You will be sorely missed..

No comments: