Actually, Caroline Lau - founder of Maya Road- is coming to town and a Make and Take Maya Road party is scheduled on the 23rd of November at MWL and I'm (imagine me in a sing-song voice) excited!! Two workshops are scheduled on the 24th as well titled Happy Defined (minibook using MR chipboard album)and A Love For All Seasons (minibook using MR sheer album). But I don'tthink I'll be able to make it to the workshop because it is EXPENSIVE($95/workshop) so I'll probably just go to the party ('coz it's free!). I'm saving up because there's a thing coming up callled Christmas, in case you haven't heard..
In semi-related MWL news, it's their 4th anniversary this month and there are loads of activities lined up (Marix and Abby - kita kits sa MWL!). Many freebies, activities and promotions that even a trying-hard-to-save-money like me will not hesitate to drop by 2x a week this month! I'm also joining their scrap challenge. As I have probably mentioned, I am now a Scrapaholics Anonymous member at MWL and I have 3 free workshops to redeem , I will still check if I can attend at least one of the MR workshops. But if not I'm thinking of taking the StarStruck workshop to be given by Avina Lim. I missed the Sheer Album workshop of Brenda Mae Teo last October and now she's taking a break for a while (Congrats Brenda Mae on your new bundle of joy!) - sayang! The StarStruck workshop looks interesting.

See the MWL workshops here.

See Caroline Lau's blog here.

See the Maya Road DT blog here.

No comments: