Tagged

11:27 AM | 0 Comments

Tagged by Cabbie

7 random facts about me:
1. I love the color green
2. I still cry everytime I watch 50 First Dates
3. I wear my watch on my right wrist
4. I can tie a cherry stem using my tongue
5. I love peanut butter donuts
6. I can sleep for 14 hours straight without bathroom breaks.. Go figure..
7. I own 15 pairs of flat shoes, 5 flip-flops, 3 high heeled shoes and 2 Converse All Stars..

A - Age: 29
B - Band Listening To Right Now: Natalie Merchant
C - Career: Freight Forwarding and Logistics
D - Drink or Smoke: Both
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Tita Bang
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: I love Gummi! Even the sour ones!
H - Have a Boyfriend: None... Yet...
I - In love: Love is relative - so yeah I guess I am
J - Junk Food You Like: Wasabi Potato Chips
K - Kids: Non.. Yet..
L - Longest Ride Ever: By land: Baguio, By plane: San Francisco, CA
N - Names For Your Future Kids: secret.. Baka nakawin ang names...
O - One Wish You Have Now: Win the lotto...
P - Phobias: Mascots and Clowns
Q - Favorite Quote: My life could be somebody else's dream - from my friend, Arnold
R - Reasons To Smile: Chocolate and Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
S - Sleeping Hours: 11pm-1pm (on weekends)
T - Time You Woke Up: 6:50am (weekday)
U - Unknown Fact About You: I can't cook, I only pretend to know I can cook.. I'm a fraud..
V - Vegetable You Hate: Too many to mention.. Me and vegetables don't really get along well..
W - Worst Habit: Smoking..
X - X-rays You've Had: Standard chest x-ray..
Y - Yummy Foods: Chickenjoy with lots and lots of gravy...
Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

No comments: