2008 NA!

9:59 PM | 0 Comments

Time flew by so fast, didn't it?
Anyway, I've finally managed to make a layout.. Still recycling photos until my new baby arrives..This is my entry to this month's Kaya Challenge:



I am a Basic Grey lover.. But I seem to be collecting the papers more than I am using them. Two Scoops is the newest line from BG that features these really absolutely gorgeous stamps that I JUST HAVE TO HAVE in my ever growing stash. The new collection features mainly pastel colors which are really nice. I scrambled at the local LSS just to get these papers and stamps as soon as I read that they were already available for picking - er, buying..

On other products, I am absolutely crazy about this stamp set from October Afternoon that came together with the November SOMO kit:



I can't wait to use them on my layout!

I've also managed to finish an altered Monogram, inspired by the artzdescrap challenge (actually this monogram has been naked for quite a while):



Most of the materials are from Autumn Leaves (patterned paper, flourish & butterfly stamp and button), other materials I used are Heidi Swapp flowers and damask stamp, May Arts Ribbon, Technique Tuesday, StazOn and Tim Holtz inks, and Stickles. I actually completed all the wooden monograms to spell my name - enough to keep me busy in the weekends. I am also trying to alter more this year. I bought a wooden ribbon dispenser and wall hangers from Spotlight that are just itching to be 'made-over', will post the finish products soon..

No comments: