Since my last post, I have actually finished a couple of layouts..

i am

I've been practicing taking my own pictures in front of a mirror, I still have to master focusing and looking at the camera. This is my current avatar on forums and PM.


i am


May Scarlet Lime Kit
Others material used are - Sheer die cut: Maya Road; Stamping Ink:Tsukineko; Pen: American Crafts


silly


This was taken on my last vacation in Manila. I have been pestering my brother to take me to Bonifacio High Street since I've never been there. It was supposed to be my and Hem's bonding time (naks!) but his middle child Justin, who was kicking and screaming, wanted to tag along. Armed with my camera, I used father and son as my subjects and needless to say Justin was more camera-hungry than his Dada. He is obviously a ham in front of the lens!

Silly

May Studio Calico Kit
Other material used are - Die Cut: Jenni Bowlin; Alpha Stickers: Making Memories; Misc lace ribbon


a new passion

More self portrait. I have to learn how to take my own pictures since I am alone most of the time when I go out (only because my friends Joy and Marian live in another 'kampong').

a new passion

Materials: Patterned papers: Making Memories, American Crafts, Basic Grey; Cardstock: Bazzill; Die cuts: Making Memories; Alpha Stickers: American Crafts; Stamps: Purple Onion Designs, Fontwerks; Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket; Rhinestones: Kaiser Crafts; Stamping Ink: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink and Tsukineko; Ribbons: Creative Imaginations, Making Memories; Pen: American Crafts; Floss

oh boy

This is my Scrap-N-Crop entry for the April Design Team Challenge. All my nephews had this habit of sucking three of their fingers when they were babies. This picture of Jaden is so cute - see how round his cheeks are!
oh boy

Materials: Patterned papers: Creative Imaginations, Cherry Arte, Tinkering Ink, Kaiser Crafts, Basic Grey; Alpha: American Crafts; Chipboard: Bazzill; Stamp: BasicGrey; Stamping Ink: Versafine; Glitter: Doodlebug Designs; Pen: American Crafts; Floss


No comments: