Thanks Tin!

Here are the tagging rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. Share six (6) unimportant things about yourself
4. Tag six (6) people at the end of your entry

Unimportant Facts about Me!

1 I use the Lush 'KARMA" soap as air freshener in my room (I hang it in the aircon and moisten it once a week to revive the smell)
2 I always wear my eternity ring in my left middle finger and feel restless when I'm without it
3 My mom and dad still calls me 'Baby'
4 I love PhoBac's Chicken Pho and spring rolls - and I have to have those at least once a week..
5 I miss driving in BF Paranaque (where I usually hang anytime of the week with my friends to eat dinner, drink coffee and buy 'DIBIDI')
6 I no longer wear shoes with heels (because of the minimum 1 hour walk/stand I have to endure on most days)

To those who have read this post, consider yourselves TAGGED! :)

No comments: